Welcome to AUS Enrollment Information Desk (InfoDesk)
We are happy to answer your questions about AUS programs, how to apply, our admissions process, tuition fees, placement tests, how to register for TOEFL or IELTS, or other information about joining AUS.
Whether you are an applicant, a high school student or a professional seeking higher education, you can submit a request to InfoDesk to receive an answer in a suitable and timely manner.
We can also help you find basic information about our residential halls, visas and transportation, the University Health Center and other AUS services. While information about these services is best received directly from the relevant departments, we will be happy to provide you with the contact details through InfoDesk.
To access InfoDesk:
1. Click on Sign in at the top of the webpage.
2. Enter your email and create a password, or simply log in using your Google, Facebook or Twitter username and password.
3. Remember to access your email to verify your account.
There are three ways that you can reach us on InfoDesk:
- Submit a request by selecting the right category on the Submit a request tab and type a brief question. You will receive an automated email instantly with full information about your selected category. Therefore, it is very important that you choose the correct category.
- Check our Help section to get detailed instant information. Click the Help button on bottom left of the webpage. Type in a keyword such as fees or apply to get a list of relevant articles.
- Chat with us during working hours by typing a message in the box at the bottom right of the webpage.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, if you do not find the information you are looking for.
To receive replies, please make sure that you add email@example.com to your safe email list.
Once your request is resolved, you will receive a short satisfaction survey. Please help us improve our service by giving us your feedback and suggestions.
The Office of Enrollment Management is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday. Please note that AUS closes during weekends and public holidays. During off-peak seasons, tickets are answered within two working days..
There’s no other time like this. There’s no other university like AUS.