Welcome to the AUS Enrollment Information Desk
Applying to university can be a complicated process. If you have questions, the Information Desk (InfoDesk) has the answers.
Using the InfoDesk ensures that all your information requests reach the right person, and that they are processed in a suitable and timely manner.
Whether you are an applicant, a high school student or a professional seeking higher education, you can send a request to InfoDesk to receive enrollment-related information that you might need, ranging from admissions requirements and fees to residential halls and visas. You are always welcome to contact the relevant departments directly, and their contact details will be included in the replies you receive from InfoDesk.
Submitting questions on InfoDesk is simple:
1) Sign up by entering your information or by using your Google credentials.
2) Go to your email inbox, find the verification email from email@example.com and follow the verification link.
3) Sign in using your credentials.
4) Go to the Submit A Request tab and select a category.
5) An automated reply with full information about your selected category will be emailed to you. Therefore, it is very important that you choose the correct category.
6) If you have additional questions, please enter those separately. It’s also important to keep the questions brief.
7) Once your request is resolved you will receive a short satisfaction survey. Please help us improve our service by giving us your feedback and suggestions.
Please refer to InfoDesk Guide for more information about how to use InfoDesk.