In order for admitted students to complete their files and to register for courses at the beginning of their semester of admission, they need to submit by hand*, certified or attested original secondary education certificates and grade reports. Please note that the original certified documents will be copied and returned to the student.
*Please note that due to current situation, all attested documents should be submitted during online File Completion sessions with Admissions staff. To book an online meeting with an admissions advisor.
Certification or attestation can be done in one of the following ways:
Students completing their secondary education in the UAE
• Certificates and grade reports must be certified or attested by the UAE Ministry of Education.
• British system qualifications must be certified or attested by either the British Council in the UAE or the UAE Ministry of Education. Originals must also be submitted along with the certified copies for final verification by the Office of Enrollment Management. Originals will be returned.
Applicants who earned their secondary education certificate from a private school inside the UAE should apply for a Certificate of Equivalency through their school. This excludes students from the UAE General Secondary School Certificate system (Thanaweyya 'Ammah; including students from UAE Applied Technology Schools and Technical Schools).
Students completing their secondary education OUTSIDE the UAE
• Certification from country of origin: Documents must be certified or attested by the authorized educational authority, the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy, or
• Documents attested by the Authorized Educational Authority may be certified in the UAE by the country’s embassy and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• British system qualifications must be certified or attested by the British Council either in the country where the student took the tests or in the UAE. Originals must also be submitted along with the certified copies for final verification by the Office of Enrollment Management. Originals will be returned.
Furthermore if your grade reports and certificate are issued in any language other than Arabic and English, you need to make an official translation at an authorized agency and attest those translated documents.
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.