The PhD in Engineering - Engineering Systems Management (PhD ESM) will help produce the next generation of leading academics and industry experts in the different fields of ESM.
The program addresses fundamental research problems of national and global importance for the 21st Century, centered on four concentration areas:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sustainable Construction Project Management
- Smart Cities Management
- Engineering Management
ESM PhD students work with AUS engineering faculty at the forefront of their fields, engaged in a wide range of disciplines, and hailing from some of the world’s best universities. The faculty’s commitment to research, in cooperation with other academic institutions and major industrial and government organizations, creates an ideal environment for candidates to acquire cutting-edge knowledge and cultivate their own research interests.
The program admits both part-time and full-time students. Full-time students may be considered for a competitive full scholarship for the duration of the program. To know more about Graduate Assistantship, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-0
The program is taught in English and is composed of three phases:
- core courses, which include methodological courses related to key aspects of theoretical and applied research. Two courses are common to all concentrations.
- six elective courses designed to suit the research interests of candidates in one of the four areas with the aim of strengthening their knowledge in their area of research.
- development of a doctoral dissertation, allowing students to develop cutting-edge research competencies and generate original scientific work that can be published in reputed international journals.
For information about general required documents, please visit www.aus.edu/general-required-documents
For information on admission requirements and the application process, please visit www.aus.edu/application-requirements-1
For information on deadline and doctoral admissions important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/deadlines-for-doctoral-admissions
For information on Tuition fees, please visit www.aus.edu/tuition-and-fees