Thank you for your interest in our Master of Science in Construction Management (MSCM) Program
The Master of Science in Construction Management (MSCM) is designed for professionals interested in advancing their knowledge and careers, prepared to face contemporary challenges in the construction industry.
Graduates of the MSCM program will be prepared to:
- be successful professionals in a specialized area of construction management
- maintain a desire for research, innovation, and lifelong learning
- uphold the responsibilities of the construction profession
Upon graduation, an AUS MSCM graduate should demonstrate the ability to:
- perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning, and scientific methods in a chosen area of construction management
- apply knowledge in solving problems, making decisions, and managing risks
- select and use the techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- communicate effectively
- recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- attend to professional and ethical responsibilities
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/masters-degrees/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In a few easy steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please visit apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or Institutional Paper-based TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS Academic version score of 6.5 overall or EmSat Achieve English score of 1550 (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID ( for UAE nationals and residents)
- updated CV
- one reference letter
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 450 plus 5% VAT
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for a graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Rhodalyn Diola
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-students
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.