The Master of Science in Finance program prepares students with the analytical skills needed for a successful professional career in today’s global financial environment. Featuring a rigorous curriculum that provides cutting-edge training in finance, the program endows students with the necessary quantitative and theoretical expertise for analytical jobs in the finance sector. Because the curriculum covers the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) body of knowledge, it also encourages students to prepare for the CFA exams. Additionally, through the optional thesis track in the program, students considering future PhD studies will receive relevant research training.
The MSF program prepares graduates to:
- meet the highest levels of proficiency in the functional or technical knowledge required for professional finance careers
- address key issues in professional decision making through the application of critical analysis and integration of knowledge relevant to changing environments
- be at the forefront of academic and professional research related to the practice of corporate finance and investment
Graduates of the MSF program will be prepared to:
- evaluate risk in investments and devise risk management strategies
- price major financial assets and securities, including in complex environments
- assess and devise alternative financing decisions and strategies, based on advanced analysis and application of research skills
- select appropriate financial modeling and problem-solving techniques to facilitate financial decision making
- analyze advanced financial statements to inform high-level strategic thinking
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/masters-degrees/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or or Institutional Paper-based TOEFLscore of 550 or
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID ( for UAE nationals and residents)
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letters request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referees.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Merle Antonio
Tel +9716-515 2028
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!