Deferment - How to submit a Deferral Request?

Undergraduate and Graduate applicants who submitted an application or who got admitted and who are not planning to join the semester of admission may submit a deferral request.

To submit a deferral request log in to (go to My Account / My Applications / Choose your active application / Click View/ Scroll down to Deferral Request )

Applicants can defer an application within one academic year only.




Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request