Change of Major - How to submit Program Change Request?


Undergraduate applicants who submitted an application can change their intended major by logging in to (go to My Account / My Applications / Choose your active application / Click View/ Scroll down to Program Change Request).


Once you are admitted by the Office of Admissions, you will not be able to make changes to your application. In such case, applicants need to submit a new application choosing the new intended major.

Applicants can submit a maximum of two applications in a semester.

For easy access to useful information please visit


If you need more information or assistance, please contact us.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request