Master of Urban Planning program prepares individuals to become leaders in planning and managing urban development. Students come from diverse backgrounds and acquire knowledge and skills required to address challenges and opportunities associated with the unprecedented urban growth and change in this region and beyond.
At the following links below you can find all information needed,
For program’s degree requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/caad/department-of-architecture/master-of-urban-planning-mup
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/tuition
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Rachida Cherki
Tel +971 6 515 2891
For more information on admissions requirements and procedures, please login to infodesk.aus.edu and post your query.