The global economy and rapid changes in technology require an increasing number of engineers with technical expertise and modern management skills. Today’s engineers are routinely confronted with broader job responsibilities, often involving organizational and managerial talents that must be integrated with technical skills. The AUS Master of Science in Engineering Systems Management (MSESM) Program is designed to achieve such integration. It integrates the technical aspects of engineering with financial, legal and administrative skills of business and management.
The AUS MSESM Program is the right choice for those whose goal is to work in the areas of engineering management and systems engineering. The curriculum is designed to enhance the management and technical skills of all engineers, regardless of their discipline, to meet today’s demands as well as those of the future.
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/masters-degrees/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or or Institutional Paper-based TOEFLscore of 550 or
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID ( for UAE nationals and residents)
- updated CV
- one reference letter
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms Rhodalyn Diola
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-students