Our Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) prepares professionals in an environment that combines electrical engineering practice and technical research to contribute to the growing body of electrical engineering knowledge, research and development. The competitive nature of industry in the UAE and the Gulf region requires engineers with high technical skills for identifying, analyzing, evaluating, designing and managing electrical engineering projects. Furthermore, practicing engineers wish to enhance their knowledge in technical areas and pursue higher education without traveling abroad. The MSEE Program at AUS is dedicated to meet such requirements and aspirations.
At the following below you will find all the information needed:
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- two reference letters
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable payment of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must apply on apply.aus.edu :
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Tel +971 6 515 2929
For information on admissions requirements and procedures, please login to http://infodesk.aus.edu and post your query.