Graduates of the Master of Science in Computer Engineering (MSCoE) program acquire solid technical, analytical, and practical skills to handle major problems or assignments in the computing field. The MSCoE both deepens a student’s general understanding of the theoretical principles and provides specific professional background that allows the individual to succeed in a business environment characterized by rapid technological advancements and critical demand for continuous quality improvement.
Our program strives to produce graduates who are qualified to provide appropriate solutions to digital technology-related problems typically experienced by organizations operating in the UAE and elsewhere. The program aims to bring together exciting new developments in the computing field with key issues in the design and implementation of information systems. It endeavors to strike a balance between the fast-growing knowledge in computing and the application of such technology and to prepare engineers for the sophisticated workforce of the 21st century
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/masters-degrees/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In a few easy steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please visit apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or Institutional Paper-based TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS Academic version score of 6.5 overall or EmSat Achieve English score of 1550 (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID (for UAE nationals and residents)
- up-to-date CV
- two reference letters
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 450 plus 5% VAT
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for a graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Rhodalyn Diola
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-students
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.