Students in the MA TESOL program receive a balanced foundation of both practical and theoretical knowledge needed to teach English at all levels and to progress to doctoral studies in areas related to language teaching.
Please refer to the following links for information regarding the program:
Program’s degree requirements:
Admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
Information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/tuition
Application deadlines and other important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can apply by logging into apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- submit a TWE (Test of Written English) score of 5. Admitted students may sit for the TWE exam at AUS Testing Center
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
- Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Tel +971 6 515 2403
For information on admissions requirements and procedures please login to http://infodesk.aus.edu and post your query.