The College of Engineering blends the best North American educational methods with the best practices in the Middle East and Europe. AUS engineering graduates are prepared to face the future with solid technical, leadership and language skills. In addition to thoroughly preparing students for the profession, all programs also offer them a foundation for graduate study, research and development, and teaching.
Undergraduate programs offered by the AUS College of Engineering (CEN).
• Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (BSChE)
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCoE)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
• Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
AUS is licensed and its programs are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation of the UAE Ministry of Education's Higher Education Affairs Division. AUS is accredited in the United States of America by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
For more information:
To apply, log in to aus.edu/apply