Mechatronics has been identified as a leading emerging technology that will change the world. Trends in modern products include the combination of mechanics, electronics, optics and digital signal processing as well as miniaturization of components and prefabricated parts. Other emerging technologies such as micro-mechanics, nano-mechanics, wireless and smart sensor networks, and data interchange are also subareas of mechatronics. Because technology will renew with increasing speed in the future, the study of mechatronics provides a sound education in natural sciences and technology that helps secure a student’s position in the future world.
The Master of Science in Mechatronics Engineering (MSMTR) program at AUS has an integrated approach to product design, problem solving, teamwork and project activities that makes its graduates important to employers and to business customers. At AUS, graduate students enjoy course offerings, laboratory experiences and project opportunities designed and taught by full-time faculty members who have been educated at some of the world’s top universities.
For information on the program’s degree requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/cen/master-of-science-in-mechatronics-engineering-msmtr
In few easy and secure steps, you can submit your application on aus.edu/apply
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- two reference letter
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For information, visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please contact the program coordinator Ms. Lenita Percival at +971 6 515 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org