Our Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) program is designed for those whose goal is to work in the different subdisciplines of mechanical engineering, including thermal and green energy systems, fluid systems, solid mechanics, design and manufacturing, and dynamics and control. Our program enhances the technical skills of all mechanical engineers to meet today's demands as well as those of the future. Based on high standards similar to those followed in the United States, this program educates mechanical engineers on solving challenging mechanical engineering problems well beyond what they encounter at the undergraduate level.
The AUS MSME faculty members have a wealth of industrial and academic experience, and many have worked in leading international companies related to mechanical engineering. All of our faculty members received their degrees from reputable universities. AUS has excellent facilities and library resources. The College of Engineering has a wide range of advanced laboratories and software tools that foster advanced research activities.
At the following links below you will find all information needed:
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/tuition
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please visit apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- two reference letters
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Tel +971 6 515 2929
For information on admissions requirements and procedures, please login to http://infodesk.aus.edu and post your query.