Thank you for your interest in our Master of Science in Mathematics program (MSMATH).
Students in this program gain a rigorous and thorough knowledge of a broad range of pure and applied areas of mathematics. The program also develops students’ mathematical skills and knowledge to facilitate career advancement in education, business or industry, or to pursue more advanced study, such as a PhD in mathematics or mathematics-related fields.
The program, which can be completed within two years, is flexible as it has two tracks (pure and applied), with thesis and non-thesis options. It is designed to train students with different professional goals—ranging from employment or career advancement in business, industry or government—to basic foundations needed to obtain a research career or pursue a PhD in mathematics or other related fields. With evening and weekend classes on offer, the program appeals to working professionals.
The MSMTH faculty members are active researchers as well as passionate teachers. Their diverse research expertise covers many areas of mathematics and statistics, and they regularly present their work at international professional meeting.
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/doctoral-degrees/application-requirements/academic-requirements
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/doctoral-degrees/tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or or Institutional Paper-based TOEFLscore of 550 or
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID ( for UAE nationals and residents)
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Tel +971 6 515 2403
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-studentsus.edu/prospective-students
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.