The Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSChE) program at AUS is designed based on high standards similar to those followed in the United States. It strengthens knowledge in the important topics of transport phenomena, thermodynamics, kinetics and reactor design, as well as mathematics. Students further develop their skills through research in a topic of current relevancy.
MSChE faculty members have a wealth of industrial and academic experience. All faculty members received their degrees from reputable universities. Many of them have worked in leading international companies related to chemical engineering. All MSChE faculty members are active in research and have also carried out consultation activities for industry both regionally and globally.
The College of Engineering has a wide range of advanced laboratories and software tools that foster advanced research activities.
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
In few easy and secure steps, you can submit your application on www.aus.edu/apply
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- two reference letter
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For information, visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please contact the program coordinator Ms. Lenita Percival at +971 6 515 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org