Our Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) will help students meet the current 150-semester-hour education requirement to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam and to be licensed as a CPA in all of the US states and territories. Enrolling in the MSA program at AUS will increase significantly the likelihood of passing the exam.
The MSA Program has a number of other distinctive features that give student professionals a competitive edge as well:
- Our MSA curriculum offers three specialization areas in accounting: Auditing, Taxation and Forensic Accounting.
- Many of our faculty members are licensed CPAs and are familiar with the content of the CPA exam and the procedures to register and qualify to be a licensed CPA.
- Evening courses allow the student to earn a master’s degree without interrupting his or her career.
- Students set their own pace, selecting the number of courses to take each semester.
- Each student has access to state-of-the-art business tools through an exceptionally well-equipped campus and library.
- The university’s iLearn system provides easy access to assignments from the comfort of home.
- Students benefit from extensive use of the Internet, interactive learning and project work to reinforce concepts.
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit https://www.aus.edu/admissions/masters-degrees/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application through the AUS Online Application Service.
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)score of 80 or or Institutional Paper-based TOEFLscore of 550 or
- colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
- colored UAE national ID ( for UAE nationals and residents)
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information (provide your referees’ official email accounts). The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Merle Antonio
Tel +9716-515 2028
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-students
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.