Our Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) will help students meet the current 150-semester-hour education requirement to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam and to be licensed as a CPA in all of the US states and territories. Enrolling in the MSA program at AUS will increase significantly of passing the exam.
The MSA Program has a number of other distinctive features that give student professionals a competitive edge as well:
- Our MSA curriculum offers three specialization areas in accounting: Auditing, Taxation and Forensic Accounting.
- Many of our faculty members are licensed CPAs and are familiar with the content of the CPA exam and the procedures to register and qualify to be a licensed CPA.
- Evening courses allow the student to earn a master’s degree without interrupting his or her career.
- Students set their own pace, selecting the number of courses to take each semester.
- Each student has access to state-of-the-art business tools.
- The university’s iLearn system provides easy access to assignments from the comfort of home.
- Students benefit from extensive use of the Internet, interactive learning and project work to reinforce concepts.
At the following you will find all the information needed:
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
To apply, please login to apply.aus.edu
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the online application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application payment of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For more information,
please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
For more information on the program, please feel free to send your inquiries to:
Ms. Merle Antonio
Tel +971 6 515 1114
For information on admissions requirements and procedures, please login to http://infodesk.aus.edu and post your query.