The AUS MBA program is committed to helping future business leaders in the Gulf region think globally and integrate the latest business knowledge into problem solving. There are a number of reason to select this program:
- The AUS MBA was ranked by Forbes Middle East as the best MBA program in the Gulf region and second best in the MENA region and by the QS Global 200 Business Report as best in the Middle East and third best in the Middle East and Africa.
- The AUS MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – awarded to less than 5 percent of the world's 13,000 business programs.
- Classes are offered in the evening and may be taken on a part-time or full-time basis allowing you to fit your studies into your busy life.
- You can study abroad at one of our partner institutions including the Kedge Business School in France, Maastricht University in the Netherlands, and ISEP partner (www.isep.org) institutions.
For information on the program’s degree requirements,
In few easy and secure steps, you can submit your application on aus.edu/apply
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to complete the application:
- official university transcript(s) and official graduation certificate
- a TOEFL score of 80 Internet-based and/or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall (if available at the time of applying
- submit GMAT score or AUS MBA Test score (conducted by AUS Testing Center only)
- colored passport copy
- updated CV
- other documents might be required based on specific program requirements
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 450.
Applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate Equivalency. For more information, please visit www.aus.edu/uae-certificate-of-equivalency
For admissions requirements, please visit www.aus.edu/academic-requirements-0
For information on tuition and fees, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate-tuition-and-fees
For application deadlines and important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/graduate/deadlines
AUS offers graduate applicants assistantships and work-study opportunities. For information, visit www.aus.edu/graduate-assistantships-and-employment
New students applying for graduate assistantship must submit the following:
- online application using apply.aus.edu
- two Reference letters, using the following instructions: refer to the supplemental items section under My Account tab / find the supplemental items titled Reference letters/ request Reference letters adding chosen referees by clicking on Start and filling up the required information. The Reference letter request will be sent and then received on the system once completed by the referee.
- Engineering applicants who have submitted two Reference letters need not submit two more letters for assistantship applications.
For more information on the program, please feel free to contact the program Coordinator Ms. Merle Antonio at+971 6 515 2028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org