AUS ID card and Car Sticker


ID cards and car stickers are essential items if you are a member of the AUS community.

If you are a student, a staff member, a faculty member or a dependent, you can get your AUS identity card from the Public Relations Department (MM-33) located on the West Mezzanine level of the AUS Main Building.

The AUS ID card is more than just a university ID card, you can also use your AUS ID card at selected outlets to get generous discounts.

For more information please call 06 515 2074 or visit 

For easy access to  useful information please visit


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request