The admission offer to our graduate programs is contingent on meeting the condition(s) stated in the Admission Letter by the specified deadline.
Graduate students are required to submit the following attested documents.
Applicants who completed their Undergraduate studies (bachelor’s degree) in the UAE:
Submit the official certified and attested: university transcript(s) and graduation certificate. The attestations have to be applied by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division.
Applicants who completed their undergraduate studies (bachelor’s degree) outside UAE:
Submit the official certified and attested: university transcript(s) and graduation certificate. The attestations have to be applied by the authorized educational authority/ministry in the country of graduation. In addition to the above, the attested university transcript(s) and attested graduation certificate should be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in the country of graduation.
All applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees from universities outside the UAE must present Certificate of Equivalency for their graduation certificates. The Certificate of Equivalency is issued by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division. Please read carefully the following information:
• AUS is not involved in the equivalency process or decisions. Issuing of Certificate Equivalency is controlled fully by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Affairs Division.
• The first step is to register at https://www.moe.gov.ae/En/Pages/Home.aspx and get a registration number.
• For a detailed list of the requirements and documents, please visit https://www.moe.gov.ae/en/pages/home.aspx, or contact +971 2 695 1300 /+971 2 642 8000.
- Applicants must prepare and attest all the required certificates before leaving their home country and/or the country they have graduated from.
- Equivalency applications have to be submitted in person. Applicants are encouraged to visit the UAE and submit their applications at least one month prior to the first day of class.
- Applicants who have applied for Certificate Equivalency but have not concluded the equivalency process by the time of registration will be given the chance to register for the first semester provided that they sign the Graduate Admission Contract. Applicants opting for this option must present a copy of the MOHE Application Receipt.
For easy access to useful information please visit https://www.aus.edu/prospective-students