Submitting missing documents


Only complete applications will be processed. Therefore, we encourage you to submit any requested missing documents as soon as possible. If you were requested to send any of the following form(s),visit: to download the form(s):


• Post High School Declaration Form

• CAAD Declaration Form

• Credit Transfer Disclaimer Form


 You can  upload any missing document by logging in to, go to “View” next to your application, then under 'Supplemental Items & Documents' tab attach clear colored scans to the applicable items by pressing “Choose File.”

For easy access to  useful information please visit



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request