In few easy and secured steps, you can submit your application by creating an account on apply.aus.edu
You will receive an email to verify and activate your account. Once the account is verified log back to apply.aus.edu, then go to the tab “Apply Online” to start your application.
For step by step demonstration please watch this video https://vimeo.com/413450007
The following supplemental items (documents) must be uploaded to your applications:
• official grade 10 and 11 transcripts
• official secondary school certificate (if available at the time of application submission)
• required English Proficiency test (TOEFL,IELTS, EmSAT) score , (if available at the time of application submission)
• colored passport scan (including residence visa scan for UAE residents)
• Certificate of Equivalency (if available at the time of application submission)**
• other documents might be required based on the school system
**Applicants who earned their secondary education certificate from a private school inside the UAE should apply for a Certificate of Equivalency through their school. This excludes students from the UAE General Secondary School Certificate system (Thanaweyya 'Ammah; including students from UAE Applied Technology Schools and Technical Schools).
In addition, required is a non-refundable application fee of AED 400.
For application deadlines and other important dates, please visit www.aus.edu/deadlines
For more information refer to the Undergraduate Prospectus https://www.aus.edu/admissions/bachelors-degrees/undergraduate-prospectus
Once again, we thank you for your interest in AUS!
If you need more information or assistance, our team is ready. We will be delighted to stay in touch with you.